By building on existing knowledge, skills, networks and resources, participants learnt how to achieve the real potential of cross sector collaboration and partnering and unlock creativity, innovation and public value to provide the solutions needed to address complex issues and to achieve effective partnering.
This Masterclass equiped participants with knowledge and understanding that enables them to:
- Clarify the language around partnering
- Assess what type of partnering relationships are needed to maximise collaboration
- Know when to partner and when not to
- Explore the key success factors for effective partnering
Jane Russo is an associate of DIXON Partnering Solutions and is an enabler who specialises in cross sector partnering by providing independent advice to help trouble shoot, upskill and build capacity within organisations. Dixon Partnering Solutions is at the leading edge of cross sector partnering development and practice. The team at DIXON Partnering Solutions are passionate about the need for people to be able to work together to create innovative solutions to solve the complex dilemmas facing all levels of government, industry and the community sector.
DIXON Partnering Solutions run a range of training programs that may be of interest to engagement practitioners. For detailed information of thier current training programs please visit thier website and liaise with them directly or contact Jane Russo on 0428 362 422 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should attend?
Participants must be public sector staff. This Masterclass is designed for people within public sector organisations who:
- Are directly involved as a partner in a cross sector partnering initiative
- May be about to consider such a cross sector partnering approach
- Are involved in a Collective Impact, Shared Value or Impact Investing initiative
- Wish to gain a greater understanding of cross sector partnering – what it is and how to make it work
- Looking to achieve innovative outcomes
- Are stuck in their partnering efforts and seeking better outomes
All Better Together Masterclasses have a pre-requisite of completing the Better Together Principles of Engagement training session prior to attending a Masterclass.
Please note this Masterclass is for public sector staff at the ASO6 level or above.
- Adelaide - Wednesday, 22 June 2016