Developed for people in government who might want to use co-design in their work or people who might need to commission or manage someone else to do it.
This masterclass covered the following:
- Sure it sounds nice, but what does co-design actually mean?
- How is co-design different than just asking people what they want?
- How does co-design relate to the Better Together principles?
- What does it look like to do co-design?
- Two tools for putting co-design into practice.
- Practice using each tool so you can incorporate it into your work immediately.
- Information about where to go next if you want to learn more.
Previous sessions of this Masterclass include:
- Adelaide - Thursday 4 June 2015